Person Area Transportation System (PATS) is a public transportation
service that operates as a branch of the Person County Government.
PATS provides transportation for various human services agencies,
the elderly, people with disabilities and the general public of
Person County to anywhere in Person County for a fee.
Our mission is to provide safe, friendly and reliable transportation to the citizens and visitors of Person County utilizing the most efficient manner possible to increase mobility and support a livable community.
Our vision is to continuously provide accessible transportation opportunities to meet the needs of the citizens and visitors of Person County.
Hours of Operation:
PATS Administrative Office is located in the Huck Sansbury Complex. Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Physical/Delivery Address :303 S Morgan St Roxboro NC 27573
Mailing Address: 304 S Morgan St Roxboro NC 27573
Phone: 336-597-1771 (TDD/TTY Number: 1-800-735-2962) Fax: 336-330-2311
Referral Email: email@example.com
Public Transportation for Everyone!
Glen LaBar Jr.
Administrative Support Specialist
Demand (curb to curb pick-up) operates Monday - Friday from 6:00am - 6:00pm.
Out-of County medical appointment routes operates Monday - Thursday to Durham, Hillsborough, Chapel Hill & Prospect Hill. For more information, please reference the Fares Page.
The Roxboro Shuttle operates Monday - Friday from 7:45am - 5:00pm. For more information about the Roxboro Shuttle, please reference the Roxboro Shuttle Page.
For information regarding grant options to assist with your transportation needs please reference the Grant Overview Page or call our office. There are a variety of funding options to help offset your transportation needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service; enhance our customer focus.
- Maintain a competent workforce in an environment of technological and demographic change.
- Operate transportation system to work reliably and responsibly for the customer.
- Provide viable mobility choices for the customer and expand the system to accommodate growth.
- Continuously improve the efficient and effective delivery of passengers to their destinations.
- Enhance public awareness and support of the Person Area Transportation System
- Enhance system adaptability and flexibility
In case of an emergency, please contact the Director via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.